Here are some common transition events we help you navigate:
- Retirement Planning
- Cutting Back at Work
- Selling or Buying a Business
- Changing Jobs
- Getting Married
- Having Children
- Sending Children off to College
- Selling or Buying a Home or Second Home
- Facing a Chronic Illness or Major Health Event
- Receiving an Inheritance
- Starting a New Chapter After Divorce
Our job is to help you navigate questions like:
- “Will I have enough to be OK?”
- “How will this transition impact us financially?”
- “Can we afford this?”
- “Is this exit opportunity the right deal for us?”
- “Where will our cash flow come from once I quit working?”
- “How much will we be able to spend?”
- “How can we be tax smart about this?”
The ongoing financial planning process is the bedrock of transition planning preparedness. As we help you maintain awareness of where you are today and how different levers impact your short and long term pictures, it becomes easier for all of us to understand how a new chapter will impact your lifestyle.
Scenario planning and “what-if” projections are the tools we use to demonstrate what your picture could look like on the other side of transition. While exploring the details of different scenarios, we help you spot point out any gaps of concern or opportunities to further improve your flexibility and financial resilience on the other side of the transition at hand.
If you’re looking for financial clarity as you navigate the transition ahead, we’d love to talk with you to see if we would be helpful. Schedule a time for a free 20-minute consultation below.